TAMPA, FLA. -- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology dropped a 9-0 decision to nationally tested Southeastern University in women's tennis action on Tuesday in Florida.
The Fightin' Engineers stand 11-5 on the season and complete their spring trip to Florida with a match against Eckerd on Thursday.
SOUTHEASTERN (FLA.) 9, ROSE-HULMAN 0
1. Sadietou Mayou (SEU) def. Marie Stettler (RHIT) 6-0, 6-1
2. Kristina Wisor (SEU) def. Melissa Montgomery (RHIT) 6-1, 6-0
3. Alexis Quinn (SEU) def. Paige Cook (RHIT) 6-4, 6-0
4. Wendy Reade (SEU) def. Lauren Miller (RHIT) 6-2, 6-1
5. Stephanie Dodd (SEU) def. Kylie McCollum (RHIT) 6-2, 6-2
6. Mason Bellar (SEU) def. Lauren Reberger (RHIT) 6-1, 6-0
1. Sadietou Mayou/Alexis Quinn (SEU) def. Marie Stettler/Melissa Montgomery (RHIT) 8-3
2. Kristina Wisor/Wendy Reade (SEU) def. Paige Cook/Lauren Miller (RHIT) 8-4
3. Stephanie Dodd/Mason Bellar (SEU) def. Lauren Reberger/Kylie McCollum (RHIT) 8-6