Stettler swept both No. 1 singles matches and teamed with Montgomery to gain a victory at the No. 1 doubles spot. Montgomery claimed two victory in the No. 3 singles position.
Rose-Hulman is now 2-0 on the season and returns to action Sunday as they travel to Kentucky Wesleyan.
ROSE-HULMAN 8, THOMAS MORE 1:
1. Montgomery/Stettler (R) def. Race-Wesselman 8-3
2. Lauren Reberger/Kylie McCollum (R) def. Iles-York 8-1
3. Cook/Manasa Punugu (R) def. Rabe-O'Bryan 8-1
2. Melissa Montgomery (R) def. Lauryn Schnarr 8-1
4. Kylie McCollum (R) def. Heather Uhl 8-3
1. Malin/Malin def.Montgomery/Sackett (R) 9-7
2. Stettler/Cook (R) def. Uhl/Menke 8-3
3. McCollum/Lauren Reberger (R) def. Schnarr/McKinney 8-3