If you have any questions or comments about the accessiblity of this site, e-mail the webmaster.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. In Windows, you can press ALT an access key or Ctrl ALT an access key; on a Macintosh, you can press Control an access key.All pages on this site have the following access keys:
- Access key 1
- Home page
- Access key 2
- News page
- Access key 3
- Events page
- Access key 4
- Projects page
- Access key 5
- Members page
- Access key 6
- Recruitment page
- Access key 7
- Calendar page
- All pages validate as XHTML 1.0.
- All page stylesheets validate as CSS 2.0.
- All pages conform to Priority 1 and 2 W3C WAI standards.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- Links are written to include descriptive titles when necessary.
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- This site uses a custom style sheet to remote unnecessary content for printing.
- W3 accessibility guidelines, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.