An all-you-can-eat buffet within walking distance of your bed!
All of the residence halls at Rose-Hulman are located in close proximity to our dining hall, located inside Hulman Union. Our cafeteria features delicious dining stations giving students a wide variety of healthy, good fare at each meal. And yes, it's all you can eat! Check out today's menu.
Most students, regardless of where they live, elect to participate in one of our meal plans. Meal plans offer variety, regular meals with your friends, the security of guaranteed meals and the flexibility of a la carte dining. Plus you never have to worry about cooking or doing the dishes. How meal plans work.
Our dining services are offered from five locations on campus. We are proud to offer fresh, healthy food at a reasonable price. Learn more about our dining services.
Other campus dining options include:
- Subway: Located in the lower level of the apartment-style residence hall. This location is a full-service Subway with meals available for carry-out or eat-in. Meal plans are accepted here with a few exceptions. Monday-Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 12 midnight, Sunday: 4 p.m. - 12 midnight
- Noble Romans and Jump Asian Express in the Worx: The perfect place to grab a slice or breadsticks between classes or at night for a study break. This location accepts cash, not meal plans. Monday-Friday: 10:30 a.m. - 11 p.m., Saturday: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- C3 Convenience Store: Located in the lower level of the apartment-style residence hall. The convenience store stocks a variety of items for students - especially good for late night snack breaks. Most meal plans are accepted here and cash is also accepted.
- Java City Coffee Cart: Our Java City Coffee Cart is located outside E-104 in Moench Hall. Our menu includes a variety of coffees, teas, hot chocolate and cappuccino drinks along with light snacks. Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. during the academic year
- Logans: Located on the Main Level of the Logan Library, Logan's features a wide variety of coffees, coffee-based blended drinks, smoothies, and non-coffee blended drinks.They also offer a variety of sandwiches, salads, and desserts. Open Sunday 6:00 p.m. - Midnight and Monday- Thursday 3:00 p.m. - Midnight.