These proposals are for small (generally
under $1000) amounts of money for equipment, supplies, and
consumables for faculty/student projects. Perhaps you need a
load cell that Rose doesn't own, or there will be a lot of gelatin
used for making tissue phantoms?
Proposals should be limited to 2 pages (not
including references). Submit two copies: one hard
copy with signatures and one pdf by email.
Proposals should include:
- Project Title, Faculty Supervisor Name(s),
Student Name(s), with signatures.
- An executive summary outlining the work to
- The quarter for which funding is
- The total amount of the budget
- A statement indicating where the work will
- A statement indicating whether the student
will receive credit or work-study pay for participating in the
- If the student is receiving credit you
should identify what course number they will register under.
(See the docx
- A more detailed project
- An itemized budget.
- References as appropriate
A docx file template you should
download and use in crafting your proposal.
Here is the form the reviewers will use to
evaluate your proposal.
Here are some examples of very nice proposals from Spring