Rose-Hulman connections with business and industry
Rose-Hulman has developed great relationships with the business, industry and government leaders who love to hire our outstanding graduates. Our annual Career Fairs bring nearly 700 recruiters from more than 300 companies and corporations each year to campus.
At present the following companies are Career Services Partners of Rose-Hulman. Their support helps us develop recruitment-focused activities on campus such as speaker series and workshops, sponsorships for students to attend conferences, and the development of publications.
||Rincon Research Corp.
|Bonar Group - GAI
||Milliken & Company
||Procter & Gamble
In addition to business partners, Rose-Hulman also has important relationships with other educational institutes. We have active exchange programs with several universities, including:
- Beihang University Beijing, China
- Furtwangen University, Germany
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Japan
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Seoul National University of Technology, Seoul
- University of Aizu, Aizuwakamatsu, Japan
- University of Applied Sciences, Ulm, Germany
- University of Stuttgart, Germany
- University of Magdeburg, Germany