Go back to Rose-Hulman Main

One of the nation's top undergraduate
           engineering, science, and mathematics colleges


Business and Finance Office

Rose-Hulman Business and Finance Office



General FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to pay my bill?
Students can pay their bills in the Business Office, Room A102, or payments may be mailed to:

Student Financial Services Office,
5500 Wabash Avenue, Box 21,
Terre Haute, Indiana 47803-3999

What's the difference between "Financial Aid" and "Student Financial Services"?
The Financial Aid Office provides assistance with Title IV Federal Funds (i.e., Perkins, Pell, SEOG, Direct Loan Funds, and FCWS), scholarships, and Rose workstudy opportunities. The Financial Aid Office is located in the Student Affairs area on the lower floor of the Hulman Memorial Student Union. You may direct financial aid questions to Melinda Middleton, Financial Aid Director (Ext. 8259) or Luann Hastings, Financial Aid Assistant (Ext. 8483), or view the Financial Aid Office's Web page.

The Student Financial Services Office provides assistance in the areas of billing, payroll, student laptop financing, student loans, etc. The Student Financial Services Office is located in Moench Hall, Room A102. You may also call Student Financial Services toll free:

Inside Indiana: 1-800-552-0725 Ext. 8296
Outside Indiana: 1-800-248-7448 Ext. 8296

Who do I contact when I need to change my address on tax forms?
You can submit address changes for W-2 forms to anyone in Payroll Services (Brenda Jacks). 

To submit changes to 1099 forms, please see Robin McClintock in Moench A107.

When can I expect a check to be available after I submit a check request or invoice for payment?
Checks for all invoices and check requests received before noon on Monday will be available on the following Friday at 2:00 p.m. Contact Robin McClintock, ext. 8256 if you have questions.

Where do I pick-up and return payroll and direct deposit forms and information?
Employees and students may both obtain forms and information from Brenda in A116 of Payroll Services, located in Human Resources.  Any questions regarding payroll may be directed to Brenda Jacks.