How to Ship USPS
Express Mail offers overnight service to many destinations and is
guaranteed or your money is refunded. Express Mail is delivered to many
locations 365 days a year including weekends and holidays - at no extra charge -
and delivered next day by noon to select locations. All packages must use an
Express Mail label. Maximum weight is 70 pounds.
- This service averages 2-3 day delivery
and is at a price that's up to 50% less than what other shippers charge. In
fact, it's the lowest published price for 2-3 day delivery in the industry.
Priority Mail is used for documents, gifts, and merchandise.
Any mailable item may be sent as Priority Mail. The maximum weight is 70
pounds. The maximum size is 108 inches or less in combined length and distance
around the thickest part.
– Your best value when you’re mailing single or small volumes.
– Save money when you have a larger volume of ground shipments
Bound Printed Matter
– Mail catalogues, directories, books, and more
– Ship books, CDs, videos, and other media material
– Send library, educational and nonprofit organization materials
Global Delivery Services™
– choices for speed, choices for economy.
Global Express Guaranteed™
- Global Express Guaranteed is an international expedited shipping option from
the U.S. Postal Service and DHL Worldwide Express. It offers reliable,
date-certain shipping to thousands of destinations in more than 200
Global Express Mail™
- Fast service to more than 190
countries and territories.
Online Tracking & Delivery Confirmation
You can obtain
tracking and delivery information on your Express Mail or Global Express
Delivery Confirmation service is
available for domestic Priority Mail and for parcels mailed as First-Class Mail,
Package Services or Standard Mail (electronic rate only). You can go
online to obtain
delivery information when Delivery Confirmation service has been requested at
the time of pickup.