How to Ship FedEx
Complete the appropriate form (see link below)
and place the contents in the proper packaging. Packaging supplies and forms
are located in the rack just outside of the Mail Processing Center (DL-114,
Moench Hall). All packages need to be delivered to the Mail Processing Center
for processing no later than 3:00 pm Monday – Friday. Packages
delivered after this time will be sent the next business day.
Should you miss the deadline or need to ship on
Saturday, you may take your package to FedEx at 5300 E. Margaret. Their hours
of operation are 8:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday - Friday and 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
FedEx Priority Overnight
- Overnight delivery by 10:30 a.m. Monday - Friday to most U.S. addresses; by
noon or 4:30 p.m. to more remote areas.
FedEx Standard Overnight
- Save money on your overnight shipments by choosing afternoon delivery.
Overnight delivery by 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday to most U.S. addresses; by
4:30 p.m. to more remote areas.
- The most economical choice for important packages that don’t require
overnight speed. Delivery is by 4:30 p.m. the second business day to most U.S.
locations; by 7:00 p.m. to residential addresses.
FedEx Express Saver
- Delivery is within 3 business days by 4:30 p.m.; by 7:00 p.m. to residential
Priority - Shipments can reach the world’s
major business centers in just 24 to 48 hours.
FedEx International Economy
- Choose this service when you can exchange a day or two in transit for cost
For additional information regarding FedEx
services, click here ®
For a rate quote, please contact the Mail
Processing Center at x8113.
You may obtain tracking and delivery information
on your FedEx item