Windows XP will be a supported operating system through Maty 31, 2011. Instructions for specific tasks in Windows XP can be found here.
- How do I check to see if my machine is getting an IP address?
- How do I configure the two side buttons on my external mouse that came with my laptop?
- How do I create a new user in Windows XP?
- How do I disable call-waiting in Windows XP?
- I have an administrator account, a power user account and a guest account on an XP machine; what does each permission let me do?
- I receive an error message stating that the security log is full. How do I fix this problem?
- I'm installing XP and Product Activation is going to run and send my info to Microsoft. Will the school license perform this action, or can I purchase another license to avoid the product activation?
- I'm trying to search through a group of files for a specific phrase. Why isn't the search returning any results?
- Network Icons Have Disappeared, Windows Update does not work, Install/Uninstall programs do not work.
- What is the 'computername (This computer)' domain?
- What is the 'MSROSE-HULMAN' domain?
- What is the 'ROSE-HULMAN.EDU (Kerberos Realm)' domain?
- When I login to my computer all of my settings are gone. How can I get them back?
- Where can I find drivers and updates for my laptop?
- Windows is asking for the Windows CD, but I don't have it, where are the Windows install files?
- With what username and profile am I supposed to log into my machine?
Licensed for: Faculty, Staff, and Students
Available from: IAIT Help Desk or the Rose-Hulman Bookstore