Outlook 2007 and 2010
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I access my e-mail from off campus?
- How can I update my Outlook Address book?
- How do I download my class schedule from the Schedule Lookup page into Outlook Calendar?
- How do I open an attachment in Outlook?
- How do I open a .PST file?
- How do I recover an email attachment that Outlook has removed?
- How do I send email to a group or Mailman email address in Outlook?
- How do I set up Outlook to check my Rose e-mail?
- I cannot download new email in Outlook. What is causing the problem?
- I setup a meeting and invited several people. It does not appear on some people's calendar and when I checked the tracking and the response says none. Why would this happen?
- I've received an email that I believe has an attachment, but it's not there. What do I do?
- Student receives over quota messages but has deleted a great deal of mail. What is causing this problem?
- What is IAIT's policy on faculty and staff usage of the all.* mailing lists?
- What is my preferred email address?
- When I print an e-mail that contains a picture all I get is a blank square. How do I get Outlook to print the images?
- Why can't I see Shared Calendars on Exchange WebAccess?
- Why can't I see someone's scheduling information (Free/Busy data) in Outlook Calendar after a certain date?
- Why did my message bounce when I was trying to send it to a Rose-Hulman mailing list?
Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010