Vista: Rose-Hulman VPN
The information contained in this and all other pages in the unsupported section is presented without guarantee of accuracy. IAIT and Rose-Hulman assume no responsibility for problems, damages, or data loss that may arise while using these instructions, and offer no additional support for these applications beyond the information available on these pages. By viewing these pages, you accept this agreement. For additional support, contact the original vendor of your product.
Submitter Version: Vista Business
Last Revised: September 21, 2007
- Click Start.
- Right-Click on Network and select Properties. This will open Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Set up a connection or network.
- Select Connect to a workplace then click Next.
- Select Use by Internet Connection (VPN).
- You may be prompted to Set up an Internet connection. Select I'll set up an Internet connection later.
- Enter vpn.rose-hulman.edu for Internet address and set a descriptive name for this connection, then click Next.
- Enter your Kerberos Username and Password then click Create.
- Click the close button
- To connect to the VPN later, click the Network Icon in the System Tray (Lower-right corner) and select Connect or Disconnect....
- Scroll up to the VPN Connection, select this connection, then click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your Kerberos password if prompted and click Connect.