Mozilla Thunderbird: Unsupported
The information contained in this and all other pages in the unsupported section is presented without guarantee of accuracy. IAIT and Rose-Hulman assume no responsibility for problems, damages, or data loss that may arise while using these instructions, and offer no additional support for these applications beyond the information available on these pages. By viewing these pages, you accept this agreement. For additional support, contact the original vendor of your product.
Thunderbird Configuration Instructions
To use the Rose-Hulman address book with Thunderbird setup a new directory with the following settings.
You will need to import the Rose-Hulman server and root certificates as Authorities inside of Thunderbird.
The certificate files are available on the Root Certificates page.
Address Book Information
- Server Name: dc-1.rose-hulman.edu
- Port: 3269
- Secure Connection: Must use a Secure Connection (SSL)
- Base DN: dc=rose-hulman,dc=edu
- Bind DN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scope: subtree
- Search Filter: (|(objectCategory=person)(objectCategory=group)(objectClass=contact))