The Rose-Hulman AFS cell layout is summarized below. This layout does not include all of the cell but does include the most accessed sections.
- class\ - Acedemic departments
- groups\ - Non acedemic departments
- StudentGroups\ - Student organizations
- users\ - User home directories
- faculty\ - Faculty home directories
- graduate\ - Graduate student home directories
- groups\ - Student organizations
- special\ - Special users home directories
- stuXXXX\ - Student home directories (where XXXX is the entry year,ex: stu2004)
AFS Home Directory Layout
- ~\Private This folder has AFS permissions set so that only you can access it.
- ~\Public This folder has AFS permissions set so that any authenticated user can access it.
- ~\Public\HTML This folder is where website files go for your personal website. It maps to the location http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~username.
- ~\OldFiles This folder contains a nightly backup of your home directory