- How do I send email to a group or Mailman email address in Outlook?
- I would like to send an email to all the freshmen (sophomores, juniors, seniors). What do I need to do to send this message?
- What is IAIT's policy on faculty and staff usage of the all.* mailing lists?
- Why did my message bounce when I was trying to send it to a Rose-Hulman mailing list?
- I am attempting to email several students on a club mailing list. It turns out that my list is too big. How can I get around this problem?
- Maximum File Size for Email - What is the maximum file size that a group can email out to other members of a group?
Mailing lists are used to send an email to various groups of people. Most lists that are auto-generated from data within Banner can be found in the Global Address Book of Outlook/Exchange. Student clubs and groups typically have Mailman mailing lists.