The Brothers of Iota Chapter wish to welcome you to our website. Alpha Chi Sigma is the nation's oldest Professional Chemistry Fraternity, with over 49 collegiate and 9 professional chapters across the nation. Iota Chapter was founded in 1909 and is located at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, in Terre Haute, Indiana. The chapter meets every Monday evening throughout the school year at 6:00pm in the Hulman Union.
1. To Bind its members with a tie of true and lasting friendship.
2. To Strive for the advancement of Chemistry both as a science and as a profession.
3. To Aid its members by every honorable means in the attainment of their ambitions as Chemists throughout their mortal lives.
For a complete list, checkout NEWS link above.
[Tuesday, 05/25/2010] ::
1. Congratulations to the following graduating seniors: Josh Andreas, Carly Baehr, Greg Blachut, Rose Brewer, Ashley Brockhaus, Ming Chew, Natatlie Freienmuth, Logan Fulford, LeMoyne Griffin, Quinton Huffman, Nick Leedy, Emily Meyer, Jordan Milligan, Amanda Rupp, Justin Rice, Shalini Saxena, Andrew Smith, E Paige Stewart, Jonathon Strauser, and CJ West.
2. Congratulations to the winners of the Earl Dunlap Scholarship and Grant: Bradley Herbig and Emily Yedinak
[Saturday, 5/28/2011] :: Graduation
Brothers, are you in need of help finishing your homework? Have a hard time trying to understand concepts and principles? Can't find that spectral database website? ..
Read about the adventures of Roseaniline Ammonia, the cat of IOTA by clicking the link below.
© 2011. All Rights Reserved. For questions and concern about the content of this website, contact WEBMASTER.